The use of drones is becoming more prevalent in the construction, spatial science and surveying industries. However, how many of us don’t really know their full capability and how you can get the most out of this technology.
Ace Aviation recently presented a webinar in partnership with Qld Spatial and Surveying Association (QSSA) in order to introduce the benefits of implementing drones into the workflow.
Ace Aviation are CASA approved RPAS trainers and are a strategic partner with Australia Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT), who are the third largest RTO in Australia and also award winners for compliance.
The webinar was conducted by Gab Olivares from Ace Aviation. Gab is a Senior Trainer and Survey Engineer with experience in road works, open pit mining, and engineering surveys.
The presentation covers details on:
- RPA Technology advantages.
- RPA Technology in the surveying workflow.
- RPA Platforms and sensors available for commercial and industrial use.
- RTK vs GCP vs PPK.
- Post Processing Software and Deliverables Options.
- RePL licensing and training Corporate/Institutional Case Studies
Check out the presentation here, and please get in touch if we can assist.